Pay by Phone Online Casinos in Canada
In recent years, pay by phone has picked up in popularity in the gambling industry. Many players today find this to be a highly convenient method for making online deposits to gamble. Some choose it because it is simple and fast, others because of its high security, and of course, some choose it to gamble even when they don’t have cash in their bank account.
Best Pay By Phone Online Casinos for Canadian Players 2022
100% First Deposit Welcome Bonus up to $100
100% Welcome Bonus + 50 Free Spins
200% Welcome Bonus up to $400
How to Play in Online Casinos with Pay by Phone Payment Method?
A pay by phone bill casino basically allows you to pay with your phone and pay the bill later. This is a great option because you don’t need any cards or e-wallets to make your wagers online. You pay with your phone number and the amount you deposited will be added to your phone bill at the end of the month.
In some ways, this is similar to credit cards. You are gambling with money and returning them later, but you don’t have to enter bank or card details to do so. Unlike e-wallets and debit cards where you need to have money ready to gamble, this option allows you to gamble first, and pay later.
Still, this comes with its downsides, the biggest one being that there’s no option for withdrawal. We’ll discuss this later in this article.
Who Provide Pay by Phone Bill Services in Canada?
The number of payment platforms that allows you to pay with your phone is growing, but only a few are trending on a global level. Let’s take a look at the top three that are most often accepted at online casinos in Canada and worldwide.
Boku launched in 2009 and ever since, it has massively expanded its services. It’s now available in over 52 countries including Canada. You just need to have an active mobile number to use this method to make casino payments. Boku online casinos are highly popular in Canada
This service works similarly to Boku. It is a deposit-only payment service with minimal fees and fast processing times.
Zimpler is the third most popular pay by phone bill platform that appeared on the market in 2012. It is known to be secure, super-fast, and very affordable because of its low fees.
Keep in mind that the fees for transactions with these and other similar methods vary not only based on which processor you use, but also on how much you deposit. If you make smaller deposits, there are usually no fees to minor fees. If you make bigger deposits, the fees can increase, too.
How to Make Deposits and Withdrawals?
While this is a great option for deposits, it has big restrictions in terms of withdrawals. To put it simply, there’s no chance for you to withdraw your winnings back to this method due to the nature of it. The amount you spend will be added to your bill at the end of the month, and you cannot withdraw money to your postpaid bill.
This means that, if the time comes to make a payout, you’ll need to choose a different option and won’t be able to use the pay by phone.
To pay with your phone bill, you should follow these simple steps:
- Choose a casino. Go through our list of recommended sites to find one that accepts this as a banking method. This way you will be certain that you are gambling at a secure and licensed website.
- Pick pay by phone as your deposit method. Make sure that you can claim any bonuses applicable in your case if you use this method.
- Enter the deposit amount.
- Enter your phone number. Once you do this, you’ll receive a confirmation SMS.
- Confirm the transaction. In some cases, the SMS will contain a code that you should enter on the casino site to confirm the deposit. In other cases, you’ll need to send a message back to the number to confirm the transaction.
When you do all this, you’ll find the money deposited on your casino account a few seconds later. You’ll pay for it when your bill comes.
The Best Pay By Phone Online Casinos in Canada 2022
|Pay By Phone Casinos||Pay By Phone Deposit||Pay By Phone Withdrawal||Deposit Time|
|Lucky Nugget Casino||Yes||Yes||Instant|
|Royal Vegas Casino||Yes||Yes||Instant|
Bonuses You Can Claim at Pay by Phone Casinos
Right now, Canada has a significant number of online casinos that accept phone bill deposits, but the number is still much smaller compared to sites that accept credit cards or e-wallets. Even so, if you find this option, you should know about the bonuses that you can claim with it.
In most cases, you’ll be able to claim the same bonuses regardless of what method you use. Some exceptions are some welcome bonuses where casinos restrict players from using e-wallets or perhaps even pay by phone.
This is why it is very important to check the bonus terms before you make your deposit.
Let’s go through the most common bonuses you can claim at a pay by phone online casino:
- Welcome promotions. These can come in all forms and sizes. They usually include match bonuses and free spins, a combo of the two, or some other bonus types.
- No deposit bonus. Usually given as a welcome bonus, this promotion will give you some freebies like free spins or credits after you sign up on the site, without the need to make a deposit.
- Free spins. Given on different occasions such as your sign up, as a VIP perk, as a loyalty program benefit, as well as occasional deals, free spins are very common at online casinos.
Exclusive Bonuses in Casinos With Pay by Phone Payments
In addition to the regular bonuses that you can claim regardless of what method you use at casinos, you might even come across some exclusive deals. The best payout casinos often offer bonuses based on what banking method you choose, a bonus when you download their app, etc.
In rare cases, you might come across bonuses linked to the banking method you are using. For example, the casino might give you a bonus if you make a deposit using your phone bill or crypto.
Other Payment Methods
The Pros and Cons of Using Pay by Phone Payment Method
- Easy and very convenient way to gamble online since most of us have our phones on us at all times
- Can be used for all sorts of online purchases in addition to online gambling
- Payments are processed rapidly and ready to use almost immediately
- You don’t have to provide any bank or card details to make your deposits at casino
- You can gamble with money even if you don’t have any in your bank account and pay the bill later
- Can be harder to monitor your monthly spend since you are gambling with money you’ll be returning later
- You cannot withdraw by using the same method no matter where you gamble
- There are some fees associated with such transactions that depend on where you gamble
- This method is not as widely available at online casinos as cards and e-wallets
- Losing your phone may put you at financial risk if someone decides to use this method to make online purchases or gamble in your name
Final Thoughts about Pay by Phone Online Casinos
Pay by phone is a method that is growing in popularity today. It’s very convenient, allows you to gamble even if you don’t have money in your bank account right now, and eliminates the need to enter any banking details when you gamble.
You can find this option at the top-rated sites and some of the fastest withdrawal casinos listed on our website. However, you should keep in mind that you cannot use this option to withdraw, so you might want to consider your options for withdrawal when choosing the casino, too.
Today, you don’t need your card or an e-wallet that you fill to gamble online. Most of us have our phones on us at all times, which makes this a highly convenient method to gamble online.
- 🎰 Want to Gamble at a Pay by Phone Bill Casino Canada?
- If you want to deposit money with your phone bill in Canada, you first need to find a casino that offers this option. Following this, you need to specify the amount you wish to deposit as well as your phone number. You'll then receive a text message on your phone with a code or you’ll need to reply to it to authorize the payment.
- 🏆 How long does it take to make a deposit with casino pay by phone bill method?
- In most cases, the transactions take seconds up to a few minutes as soon as you verify it by entering the code you received on your phone.
- 💸 How will the casino receive my money when I make a casino deposit phone bill?
- When you make deposits using this method, the amount you deposit will be deducted from your postpaid account. You’ll need to pay that amount as well as the associated fee when the bill comes from the telephone company.
- ⭐ What’s the fee for making a casino deposit by phone bill?
- This depends on what pay by phone system you use. In most cases, you’ll be asked to pay a minimal fee that rarely exceeds 10%. You should check different applicable providers to find the one with the lowest fees in your country.
- 💰 Is it safe for me to gamble at a phone bill deposit casino?
- Yes. As long as you choose reliable pay by phone providers and casinos, depositing with your bill is very safe. The processors with keep your information secure, and you won’t have to provide any banking details, credit card numbers, and similar personal information.
- ⚡ Do all casinos accept pay by phone deposits?
- No. Not many casinos today accept this as a banking method, but their number is growing. Compared to other popular options like e-wallets and credit cards, pay by phone deposits are rarely accepted. You should check this information before you pick a site if you wish to pay by phone.
- 📱 What games can I play when I use this banking method?
- The list of desktop and mobile casino games you can pay by phone bill to play depends on where you gamble. In most cases, you will make your deposits and can use them on all available games just as you would with any other banking method.