Top Canadian Google Pay Casinos
Google Pay Deposit Online Casinos
100% First Deposit Welcome Bonus up to $100
100% Welcome Bonus up to $140
100 % Welcome Bonus + 200 Free Spins
About Google Pay
Google Pay is an efficient and easy solution for making digital payments via the Google platform. The method has evolved from Android Pay (unveiled in 2015) and is based on Google Wallet, which was introduced in 2011.
Customers can also use Gpay in land-based shops, online, apps, and via the Google Play Store. While using the method, all information is safe and encrypted on the same level as bank transactions.
Google Pay Safety
Online casinos that approve Google Pay payments and cashouts use two layers of safety. Firstly, the casino has its SSL encryption. Additionally, Google Pay stands out with high security so you can make payments without any worries. If using the method, any details you share are encrypted and information is only kept on Google servers. The platform also utilizes additional security features such as safeguarding and passkeys.
Google Pay and Mobile Apps
When it comes to using Google Pay on mobile phones, this is another available option for players. When utilizing the method, you will enjoy its convenience and absolute freedom with online transactions. Thanks to mobile gambling, you can use a smartphone or tablet and make deposits or cashouts anytime. There is no necessity to use a desktop anymore, as you can make payments in one tap.
The mobile experience is really amazing and you can choose from both the downloadable casino version or the one accessible straight from the browser. Many online casinos with google pay have already developed native apps, so it’s up to you to enjoy a unique gambling experience.
Which Countries Approve Google Pay Gambling Transactions?
If you consider using online casinos that accept google pay, then you can rest assured about the wide acceptance of the method. Google Pay is already available in the most powerful countries around the globe including the United States of America, the United Kingdom, Canada, Australia, India, Japan, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Saudi Arabia, and more. According to the latest update, there are 75 countries in total that accept the option. This means that you don’t have to worry about optimization.
How to Open a Google Pay Account
Everyone who wants to use Google Pay can open an account via the official site of the brand on pay.google.com. It is also possible to register for the GPay account with the native mobile app from the Google Play Store. As soon as you open an account, you are able to link the credit card and make the first payment.
How to Make a Payment with Google Pay
If you want to make a deposit by using the Google Pay service, you need to have a debit /credit card or digital wallet such as PayPal. In the next step, you need to download Google Pay from the Store on an Android device and get started with the depositing process.
First, you just need to add a credit/debit card to the Google Play account, start the app, choose the ‘Payment methods’ from the menu, and link several cards. It is also possible to remove any of the cards when you are ready to do so.
Visit the cashier section of the casino site and choose Google Pay from the list of available options. Enter all the details about the transaction and select from available cards. Finally, just submit the transfer for approval via Touch ID or code.
Google Pay Withdrawal Procedure
Casinos with Google pay options are perfect for making online deposits. However, the same method is not accepted for withdrawals, so users have to look for alternative methods such as credit, debit cards, or digital wallets.
Google Pay Casino Promos
If you sign up at casinos google pay, you will be able to claim different bonuses. Some of the most popular are given below:
- No deposit bonus: The most desired type of bonus at online casinos and the one which gives a real advantage. Just sign up at the site with a good no deposit offer and claim the bonus without having to pay anything for it. This is a fantastic deal, especially for users who are new to the platform. New members are usually not ready to risk and they also don’t have enough funds to make deposits. By giving them a no deposit bonus, a Google Pay casino makes the right thing and invites them to try popular games without a investment. Just find the platform with the best no deposit bonus (either cash or free spins), sign up at the site, and take your amount as soon as possible.
- Welcome bonus: Another premium promotion reserved for players who sign up at the site as new users. A welcome bonus usually has the shape of a match deal up to a particular sum, so you can use it from the beginning. However, you need to know that the bonus cash is kept separately from your main balance and you can use it only when you’ve spent your bankroll. If you are lucky to choose the top google pay online casinos, then you can receive some spins on top of your matched deposit. When it comes to qualification, the only request is to make a qualifying amount of the first payment and you are ready to go.
- Free Spins: If you like online slots, then you will be happy to hear that some online casinos provide players with free spins. These are additional rounds you get on favorite slots without the need to make any payment. Many users regard them as a no deposit offer and this is a correct assumption. However, you should also know that free spins are connected with some limitations. For example, you can only use them on specific slots as per the brand’s discretion. In addition, you need to utilize them only within a certain period of time as they have an expiration date.
New Google Pay Casino Platforms
When it comes to new casinos that accept google pay, you will find many of them available in the market. With the enhanced tech solutions and further evolution of the gambling sector, new casinos have started to open their doors for players. Brand-new casinos are sites that provide a better performance, enhanced features, full optimization, and excellent protection. Additionally, these sites deliver more exciting games so you can always have fun.
When you see new casinos in the market, you should be attentive and check them in detail. The most important element of every casino is a license as it works as additional protection for players who stay without their hard-earned cash online. Organizations that are responsible to issue licenses are the Malta Gaming Authority, the UK Gambling Commission, and the Canadian regulator, Kahnawake Gambling Commission, among others.
Innovative online casinos that take google pay should also provide the same level of security as the established ones. When making online payments, you need to know that no one will be able to use your details for fraudulent purposes. This is mainly achieved by added security layers such as SSL encryption. If you can also fair games that are tested by leading audit organizations such as eCogra, then you can enjoy the experience even more.
Newest 2022 Google Pay Casinos
|Royal Vegas Casino||Yes||97.11%||02/05/2022|
|Just Spin Casino||Yes||97.34%||02/05/2022|
Real Money Casinos with Google Pay Deposit
|Lucky Nugget Casino||Yes||Lucky Nugget Casino||£/€/$|
|Lucky Nugget Casino||Yes||200% Welcome Bonus up to $400||£/€/$|
|Maneki Casino||Yes||Welcome Bonus Get up to $333 + 99 Free Spins||£/€/$|
|Vegas Lounge||Yes||50% cashback up to $400||£/€/$|
|Royal Vegas Casino||Yes||100% First Deposit Bonus up to $300||£/€/$|
Benefits of Using Google Pay
If you are ready to sign up at the best google pay online casinos, then you will be able to benefit from the following pros:
- Added Security and Fraud Prevention Tools: An online casino doesn’t have access to the details from your card and all transaction are encrypted. Players who lose the phone will also be safe thanks to the Android Device Manager which is accessible from any device you are logged into. This will enable customers to find the location of their phones.
- Immediate Deposits: If you use credit and debit cards to load your account via Google Pay, you don’t need to worry about the speed of the deposits. They usually happen instantly and you can use anything from Visa, MasterCard, Visa Electron, American Express, JCB, Discover, and Elo cards.
- No Fees or Added Charges for Deposits: Google Pay is known as one of the cheapest options in the market. If you use bank transfer and debit cards for transfers, then you will only pay a fee of 2.9% free. The limit of the transfer is $9999, and the option is fully effective, swift, and comfortable for any sort of users
- Multiplatform Optimization: Google Pay can be used not only at online casinos but as a universal payment solution. You just need to open your account with the provider and connect the cards with the service.
Drawbacks of Using Google Pay
As for drawbacks of Google Pay, you should pay attention to the following:
- Withdrawals are not possible: Google Pay doesn’t support withdrawals, so you are only limited to payment services. However, we can expect changes in the future and its introduction in the list of payout options.
- Not so Many Casinos with Google Pay Option: While there are many countries that accept Google Pay, you cannot find many online casinos accepting google pay
Substitutions to Google Pay
If you don’t want to use Google Pay or the option is not accepted in your country, then you should pick alternative options such as PayPal, Litecoin, Bitcoin, Apple Pay, and similar.
PayPal is one of the safest and fastest methods to send or receive money. You don’t have to pay any fees when sending money, but the receiver will bear charges.
- 🎰 Is this safe to play at top Google Pay casinos?
- Most casinos with Google Pay are completely safe. However, you should always check their security features and ensure that your play only at trusted brands.
- 🏆 What casinos accept Google Pay?
- You will find both new casinos and established ones accepting the method. Just choose the brand with the highest security features and the best standards in the market.
- 💵 Can I get bonuses at Google Pay casinos?
- Yes, you will be able to claim various bonuses at Google Pay casinos including welcome bonus, free spins, no deposit offer, and similar.
- ⭐ Is this possible to withdraw with Google Pay option?
- No, the method is not available for withdrawals, so players would need to look for alternative methods.